Sunday, February 20, 2011

6 Month Pictures

What up friends.

So, I realize that I have posted in awhile. Sorry, yo. I've been busy fighting colds, growing teeth (I have my front two bottom ones!), wrestling with The Sister, etc. I have a LOT to catch up on! First, I want to share some pictures of me that my Mom took to celebrate my 6 month birthday. And, psssssttttt....I'll share a secret with you....these pictures were not really taken on my 6 month birthday, even though the sign says they were. My 6 Month birthday was Christmas Eve, and we were a bit busy that day, not to mention sick. :) So, really, the sign should say "Today is my 6 Month Birthday + Change." :) Enjoy, peeps!

Talk to ya.
Connor




Mommy's Favorite. :)

Also, Mom put the pictures to a video with some slow, emotional Mom song. (rolling my eyes) If you're into that sort of thing, here ya go...

No comments:

Post a Comment