Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

What up friends.

So. Christmas. Not my favorite holiday, people. Know why?? 'Cuz I was sick on Christmas. I totally got jipped out of my first Christmas, which is a sad, sad thing. Sick with what, you ask? Well, after I visited Children's Mercy Urgent Care on Christmas Night (Yup. Christmas NIGHT. Suck.), we found out I had double infections, and they guessed I probably had RSV/Bronchiolitis, as I have/had a HORRIBLE cough, people. It's bad. And it makes me throw up. Don't you feel so sorry for me?? Totally want a Christmas re-do, but Mom says my birthday will be here soon enough, and I'll get to experience the whole present-opening thing all over again. Know why it'll be here soon?? Because, people, I am 6 MONTHS OLD! Yup, you read that right! I turned 6 months old on Christmas Eve. Can you believe I am so old? 20.5 more years until I can legally share a brew with my Dad. Also, I visited the doctor's office today (AGAIN) for my 6 month visit, and I weighed in at 18.5 pounds (my recent throwing up may have skewed that a bit) and 27.25 inches long.

Well, even though I felt pretty yucky all throughout my family's Christmas celebrations, my parents still managed to get some decent pictures. Enjoy! And Happy New Year, all!!

Talk to ya - Connor

Me and The Sister. Gearing up for the Holidays.

Meeting The Big Man for the first time.

Hmmm....not quite sure what to make of him.

Christmas Eve. Riiiiiiiiight before I started feeling really yucky.

With my two favorite lady friends. For right now anyway. ;)

Mommy.

Daddy.

And Grandma Jo.

See my eyes? Starting to go dooooown hill. ;)

Starting to feel really crappy. :(

And.....OUCH!! MY EARS!!! MY EARS HURT!!!

'Twas a pretty rough night for me after this picture, and Mom and I skipped Christmas Day Mass so I could rest, but she and I DID play a little with my present from Santa - and I actually felt good enough to have a bit of fun!! See??

Merry Christmas!

This thing is fun! (And what a great pic of me sitting up by myself!)

A great Christmas grin! Fighting through the pain! ;)

Sporting my spiffy Christmas shirt!

Getting loved on by My Gran.

Sigh......attempting to get into the whole present-opening thing. Could only really cope with life by sitting in the swing. (A touch too dramatic, you say?? Have YOU had double ear infections on Christmas???? Then shut it.) ;)

Hanging with Uncle David.

Post Urgent Care Visit - the Day after Christmas, one dose of antibiotic and MOTRIN. Starting to feel a little better!

Posing with The Sister in our Christmas Tees.

Me and Uncle Francis.

All in all, it wasn't as horrible as I'm making it sound, but it's such a total drag being sick on Christmas, people. I just felt so poopy. :( But, I'm looking forward to NEXT year, when I will be 18 months old on Christmas Eve!! Yippee!! And if The Sister thinks she's going to get away with opening my gifts for me NEXT year, she's got another thing coming...They're mine, ALL MINE!!! :) Merry Christmas, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment