Monday, November 29, 2010

November Update

What up, Friends?

Been a fun fall thus far. I've been digging the changing leaves and cooler temps - my carseat is a LOT more comfortable when it's cooler outside. And, Mom got me this sweet hat that has a FIRETRUCK on the side. It's cool. I've been growing a ton, too - I'm now wearing 6-9 month stuff, and some of my straight-up 6 Month clothes are fitting kinda snug. Pretty crazy, since I just turned 5 months last week. Also, I recently had another doctor's appointment, and I was 17.3 pounds and 27 inches long. That means I've put on almost 10 pounds since I was born, and I've grown half a foot. Dudes. I'm huge. Also, I've advanced in the food department - I've recently chowed on some sweet potatoes, squash, and prunes. But my favorite item to eat? My toes. I love 'em. I go at them EVERY diaper change. Yum yum!

Oh yeah, I also rolled over for my Old Man the other day. Haven't done it yet for Mom. Just keeping it between us dudes for now.

So, I've got some pics for you. Some of my sister and me playing in the leaves. Some of me looking handsome. And some of me from Thanksgiving, my most recently celebrated holiday. Enjoy, people!

Talk to ya.
Connor

"Playing" with The Sister. Just wait until I'm bigger than you, Sis.

So, these are leaves, huh?

Is this supposed to be fun? ;)

Whatever.

I adore my Dad. His voice is one of the best things ever.

You think the blue eyes will stick?? Let's hope so - they've already won over Mommy!

Maybe my blue eyes can help me with my future job?

Love my Gran.

And my Grandpa.

And my Grandma Jo.

And my hand. :)

Happy (belated) Turkey Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment