What up people.
It's been a fun last few weeks. I've been reaaaaalllly busy, not that I really have any say in it - my Mom really keeps us moving, you know?? Let's see....since I last wrote, I've celebrated Halloween, taken my first ride on Daddy's shoulders, played in a tent with my sister, had my first bites of rice cereal, gone on my first airplane ride (to TEXAS!), and played in the leaves! Here are the pictures - enjoy!! Feel free to admire my handsomeness as you browse. ;)
Talk to ya.
Connor

Yum. Halloween treats! And stickers! FUN!!

Trick-or-Treat! I'm a Monkey!

Yup, TWO little monkeys. Be afraid.

Hanging in our very first tent that we made with Mommy. I'll help a little more next time we make one. ;)

Mom's attempt to get me to sleep longer - rice cereal. It's working, kinda. But, man, the stuff seriously sucks. As you can clearly see from my expression.

Seriously, WHAT is going in my mouth?????

I am not amused.

Hey! So, this is kinda fun.... :)

See??? See???? FEET!!! They're so COOL!!!

With my Mom and The Sister on a vintage train in Grapevine, TX. It was pretty fun!! Choo-choo!!!

Texas is FUN!!

While in Texas, we went to our friends Brynn and Bradyn's house. Here is my sister giving Bradyn a hug good-bye and falling on top of me. Yeah, never mind me, sis, I'll just lay her, defense-less. Thank God for my Gran, who saved me.

I love my Gran. She and I were buddies in Texas, because my sister caught a stomach bug and hogged Mommy's attention.

My Mom's horrible attempt at a cool picture. I didn't feel like cooperating. But, that's our plane in the background. Whatev.

I'm not sure how I feel about this hat. Why are you laughing??
That's it people. Have a good Thanksgiving. And, just to prove that I'm a funny guy....this one's for all you ladies out there....

No comments:
Post a Comment