Monday, February 21, 2011
7 Months
So, I've been 7 months for almost a whole month now, which actually makes me....just about 8 months. Ha! It's been a busy one, people. Mommy's birthday, swimming in our living room, Valentine's Day, learning to stand, learning to crawl, not to mention sleeping on my tummy, swimming for real and swings at the park, which are three big events Mommy doesn't have pictures of. But, wanted to share the plethora of pics we DO have from this busy month! Life is getting fun, people. I can't wait for more!! Bring on the pics!!!
What?? There's something on my face? Where??
Happy Birthday to Mommy!
Um, nice face, Sis.
Swimming inside?? This is ridiculous...the things I do to make my Mom happy...
Um, Sister, there's, uh, some stuff on your head...
Well, I guess this isn't too bad...Is this stuff edible??
"Swimming" in wine corks. Should I be worried about my parents???
His and her Snowman Jammies! (They were supposed to be matching jammies for Christmas. Until I threw up all over mine on Christmas Eve. Whoops.)
Ladies. How are you?
Our dad. We love him.
Big grin for Mommy whilst opening Valentine's Day presents.
Rock Chalk!
Been on the move a bit lately. I started out in the middle of my gym...and here I am underneath the table. :) How'd that happen??
Standing!! Playing with (destroying) the trains!
Roar!! Look out town!! I am Giant Baby! Here to destroy you allllllll!!!!
Oh. Hi Mom.
Look at meeee!! I'm a big boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment