Friday, September 16, 2011

Oh the Summer of .....2011.

Greetings, my buddies. I am here tonight to share with you pictures of my best summer yet. Granted, I've really only had two, but this one was way better than the last one, mainly because I spent the second half of this one WALKING. And when I say "walking," I mean running. From Mommy. Or Daddy. Or whomever. Yup, I had a GREAT summer. I had lots of fun with my best friend, The Sister. She's all right, I guess. I kinda like being around her. My other favorite things this summer were stairs, balls, shoes, cars/trucks, and chicken nuggets. I love stairs because I want to climb them all. the. time.; balls (mainly, this summer, beach balls were my favorite) because they're easy to throw; shoes, because I like wearing them; cars/trucks because I like pushing them around (duh??); and chicken nuggets because that is my meat of choice. And by meat of choice, I mean the only meat I want to eat. Ever. It only slightly annoys my mom. Anyway, so let's get to some pictures, shall we?! Ta-DA!! Here are some pictures of Summer 2011 starring ME!!

Molars. I have four. I did not enjoy dealing with them. Here I am passed out after one particularly rough afternoon.

Got my first haircut the first week of August. Here's my before shot! Notice the nice mullet in the back...

Haircut just beginning. Screaming to commence in 3...2...1.... (Mommy had to restrain me, as I screamed, thrashed, and cried the entire time.) :(

Post-Haircut. Ok, so I guess it wasn't THAT bad. ;)

Shoes. I love them. I especially love trying to put them on. Here I am wearing Mommy's flipflop. See it?? I walked around forever like this.

No, Mommy wasn't being entirely mean. I WANTED to put this coat on. See my happy face? It was so soft! (Mental note to delete this picture...when I'm old enough...)

I invented a ridiculous, happy, silly grin this summer. Isn't it handsome?? Word is, it makes me look like my Grandpa Steve.

Cheese!!

I climb anywhere on anything.

Learned this trick from my Sis. I did make it all the way up, Mom just didn't catch it.

Again, notice the shoe. Emily's crocs are my FAVORITE to wear. But never both. Always just one. That's how the cool kids wear them. (My sister does not realize this, therefore she clearly isn't cool.)

I'm currently in the process of giving up my morning nap. Some days I need it, other days I go without and end up like this. :)

Diaper with football jersey. Whereas wearing one shoe is clearly cool, not sure about this particular look. But it works for now.

Evidence of my crawling of the stairs fetish.

Had a great vacation in Branson with my family!!

I also enjoyed visiting the zoo!!



Here is a great video demonstrating my awesome strength. My mom thinks this is pretty amazing, though she's a little biased. ;)




A quick video of me. Enjoy. :)

Later. Talk to ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment