Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Moving, Moving, MOVING!

What up, my friends.

So, since that glorious day when I learned to crawl, I am everywhere, people. I kinda make my mom's head spin. My favorite obsession?? The computer. Mommy usually keeps it on the floor. Until recently, anyway. I love it when she slips up and leaves it out, because I kick it into high gear and grab that thing as fast as I can. I looooove all the buttons!! Also? Standing. It. Is. Cool. And I like to do it All. The. Time. I'm so sick of being left behind on the floor - it's time I got to standing and walking like the rest of the people in my house! Enjoy these special pictures!

The first time I pulled myself up to standing! Go ME!

"Do you think I could just quick check Facebook?? Thanks."

Sooo....this is the Art Table, huh? Nice.

Mmmm....Mandarin Oranges.


Accepting a bottle from The Sister. She pulled the kitchen chair up to the sink and made a bottle for me with minimal help from Mommy. (insert big SIGH and an "Awesome," from Mommy)

I love my Big Sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment