Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Guess Who's on the Move?!
What up friends. So, it happened. I figured it out. I am a MOVER. Yup, that's right, I can CRAWL! Dudes, I've been waiting for this moment my whole life. All 8 1/2 months of it. And, my main target?? The computer. I want it. And I WILL have it. I just have to wait for that perfect moment when my mom isn't on to me. (Aaaaand, I will probably repeat that statement a million times in my life.) ;) So, here's a video. And some pictures too. Because I'm cute and all that. Oh yeah - the same day I learned to crawl, I learned how to sit up in my bed. I decided to show Mom when she came to feed me at 5 am - I was all, "Yo. Hey Mom. Could I get some food? And, oh yeah, here's me sitting up in bed. Cool, huh?" Life is getting exciting, people! I have a looooong list of Emily's stuff that I'm after. I'm just waiting for the perfect moment. But, her lipsticks that she keeps in her purse?? They're mine, people. MINE. Stay tuned.
Are you smitten yet?!
Sigh. Uber preppy outfit. Moth-errrrrrrrrrrr.
Happy Birthday to Grandma Jo!
Ladies? Tell me. Tell me your troubles. I'm here to listen.
Mo-om. What's the big deal? So I'm sitting in my bed. So what?!
More with the preppiness. Someone help me.
ME!
Playing Catch with Emily. Well, at least that's what I THOUGHT we were playing. She apparently thought we were playing, "Tease Connor endlessly but never let him have the ball." Gah. Sisters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Connor,
ReplyDeleteNow that you're mobile driving the big sister crazy is even easier! Can't wait to see you next weekend and we can drive them crazy together.
Robert
So is he trying out for a Miami Vice remake in the outfit with the jacket or what?
ReplyDelete