Just a few pictures to share from the past few weeks. I am now a Kindermusik pro, having started classes at 8 weeks and 5 days. Pretty ridiculous, huh? That's my Mom for you. ;) I slept most of my first class, in addition to some fussing, but I'm starting to get the hang of it - I stayed awake for my entire second class! Whoa!
Coming up next in the exciting life of Connor - my first "Take the Sister to School and Hang with Mommy Day." Looking forward to that! And my first LaBarge Cup is next week! I get to stay with Mom and Dad to experience that, but my sister doesn't. Haha, Sis! ;) Let's see...what else....nothing else very exciting going on here, other than my Mom anxiously awaiting my 3 month birthday so she can take me to the daycare at her gym, so she can start working out. I guess last week two people asked her if and when she was having a baby, which is NOT cool when your baby is nine weeks old. She is ready to become one fit Mommy! :)
Talk to ya.
Connor
First Day of Kindermusik!

Practicing the whole sitting thing

Eating lunch with The Sister

Playing blocks with my Dad and Sis
Practicing the whole sitting thing
Eating lunch with The Sister
Playing blocks with my Dad and Sis
Hard to see, but sporting some KU gear - ready for the first game of the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment