Thursday, July 15, 2010

As promised...My Birth Pictures!

Hi Everyone!

Awhile ago I realized that I didn't post any pictures, except one, from my whole "getting born" experience. I know my Mom already posted waaaaay too many details about the whole ordeal, geez, so I'm not here to write much, just to share pics! Enjoy!

Talk to ya,
Connor


Here is a picture of my Mommy almost 13 hours before I came out of her tummy.


Aaaaannnd....13 hours and 17 minutes later, here I am! All 7 pounds 15 ounces of me! :)

Meeting Gran for the first time.

And Poompaw.
(Hey, Sister, why don't we just call him Grandpa like normal grandchildren??)

Hanging with my Mommy and HER Mommy and Daddy.

Me and Mommy.

Meeting Grandma Jo for the first time.

Handsome, aren't I? And I pick good schools.

Me and Daddy, before he and Mom brought me home. Can't wait to eat at In-n-Out with him!!

Daddy loves me. And my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment