Monday, March 26, 2012

Early Spring Pics!

Happy Spring, People.  So, Mom has a new phone.  She whips it out a LOT, especially to take pictures.  I don't think anyone in the house is quite sure on the location on the camera she USED to use all the time.  Hmmm...might be a good little activity for tomorrow while Sis is at school:  Find the small camera.  Anyway, I digress.  Wanna see pictures of me since late January??  On this, March 26??  Yeah?  Let's get to it.  Oh, and yes, before you view the pictures, I do seem to be wearing the same outfit in many of these pictures.  Apparently it's my Mom's favorite.  I do own other clothes, I can assure you.  Enjoy!

Mom's birthday (January 31st) was a ridiculously nice  60+ degree day.  We had lots of fun playing as a family at the local soccer field playground.  Afterwards, the four of us ate at Blue Moose.  Yum!!




Love the slides!!!


Crazy awesome picture of Dad and I.  It only took 20 million tries to get this shot.  ;)



Happy Birthday Mama!!


Playing with playdo, hard spaghetti and cheerios!  Fun fun!!


Chores.  Ma runs a tight ship around here, let me tell you.  ;)  (Not really.)  (Disclaimer:  Bottles contain water.)


Chillin' at HyVee.  See my sucker??  That's the only way I grocery shop, people.  Try it.  You'll never go back.


Happy Valentine's Day to our Family!!


Ghetto way of sharing pics from Picture People.  Mom's creative.  Haha!!


Big fan of this one, though!!


Chillin' with the Sister at the latest exhibit at Crown Center.


Keeping an eye on my Sister while she enjoys a swing ride with a dude.  Gotta keep my eye on that Danny.  ;)


Sleepin' with The Pops.  Love him.


Wrestling with the Sister.  Our favorite past-time!!






I guess she's all right sometimes.  ;)

Happy Spring, Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment