What up friends.
Is that how I start all my blog posts? Maybe I need to get more creative and say, " 'Sup, Homies??" or "Greetings, Earthlings," or perhaps even, "Yo. I'm in." Or, today, I could jazz things up and say, "Tray tables up, let's GO!" Go meaning to goooooo update my blog that I haven't' updated in two months. Jeesh. So, 'nuf talking, let's get to the pics!
The Fam.
Good pic of Sis. Haha.
Not sure what's up with the lighting but whatever.
Me eating a "Cook! Cook!!" I. Adore. Them. See the love on my face?? Yup.
At Gran and Grandpa's (Papa's) House. With Max. Another object of affection for me.
Though, sadly, I'm not sure my love is returned. :(
Onto Christmas #4 in Junction City with Uncle Francis. He had candy canes. I'm a big fan of these as well.
Seeeeee??? YUM!!
After Christmasing with Grandma Jo, Mom and Dad, Gran, Grandpa and Uncle Dan, and Uncle Francis, The Sister and I took some time off to play while we waited for a few weeks to pass until we could Christmas it up a 5th time with our Uncle David and Future Aunt Meg.
Emmy on her Leapster, me drawing a.....line.
Tea Parties.
Finally, it was time. Christmas #5 was upon us. It started out with an important question...
"Connor, will you be our ring bearer??"
My response? "Is that a cookie? Dudes, I'll do whatever you want me to do if you just hand over that cookie." ;)
So, alas, Christmas to the 5th power. And I missed it.
Not even my cute hat would wake me.
And when I DID finally wake, it took me a while to, well, warm up to the camera. And my Uncle.
Presents helped.
Cars helped.
Hanging with my Papa helped.
And our coats were appreciated as well. ;)
I got out of my funk and very much enjoyed playing, well, I guess you could call it a game of "Fetch" with Uncle David. That's him in the ladies' face mask and middle finger skull gloves. Yup. (And that's me in the hat, in case you needed help.)
I also loved playing Hungry Hungry Hippo with The Grandparents and The Sister.
And hanging out with Uncle Dan.
Until...well...dudes, I AM 18 months. It's hard to hold it together sometimes, you know??
That's it for now. I'm out. Gonna get my Mom to help me with these sideways pictures. Annoying. What's up with that, Blogger???
Talk to ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment