Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer, Pre-Birthday

Ah, friends. It's the good life now, people. Alas, I am one. Bring on the car keys. Orrr....uh...sippy cups and whole milk. :) So I've been too busy playing with The Sister and running 105.4 temps (yup - feel sorry for me) to really sit down here at the computer to get this blog my Mom makes me do updated. Jeesh. Chores. Anyway, instead of rambling on and on, just gonna share the pics and then give you the deets that way. Cool? Ok...

The water table. I love it. Also love drinking the water. Good thing Mom fills it fresh from our kitchen faucet each time we play.

Waiting for breakfast, in my jams.

What's that? You think I could be the next Bachelor?? I'll have to look into it...

Bowling with The Sister. FYI, people: Bowling is BORING. (Well, when you're little like me.)

With our playgroup friends. I was really interested in what Ella was doing with her hands. :)

Our very classy "stairgate." Mom and Dad think they're clever. Thing is, though, I maneuver around it every day. Bwahaha!!!

Maybe I will give those Bachelor people a call....I AM pretty handsome... ;)

Picking blueberries on a gorgeous summer day!

And eating them too! (Although, the picture does not do the messiness of my face any justice.)

The beginning of June brought The Plague to our house. A really horrible bug hit my Mom, The Sister, and myself in three different ways: Bronchitis for Mom, high fevers & vomiting in The Sister, and SUPER high (105.4) fevers in me with double ear infections. The bug also hit my Gran, my Godfather, and two of my Mom's cousins. It was ruthless!! Somehow, Daddy just got a minor cough - whew!!

Soon, we were finally better, and ready to celebrate Father's Day! Happy Father's Day, Daddy!!

Well, we WERE better. Then my molars started coming in. Can't win, you know?

Coming soon to my blog - my birthday pics! Here's a teaser - at Kindermusik a few days before my birthday, I got to wear a birthday sticker and had Happy Birthday sang to me for the VERY FIRST TIME. I loved it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment