Wednesday, May 4, 2011

EASTER!

So, other than Mother's Day and Father's Day, I celebrated my last big holiday for the first time. Once June 24th hits, it's "been there, done that" people. That's right, yo, my birthday is getting CLOSE! But, alas, I digress. Let's concentrate on THIS post, huh?

So, Easter. In the prior post, I spoke to you about Scary Bunny. Enjoy his picture below. Hope it doesn't bring you nightmares. ;) Also, enjoy some pics of me looking at some fun, new Easter gifts with Grandma Jo, pics of me, my sis, and my Dad playing with our house we got as an Easter gift from Gran and Poopaw, and then a pic in my Easter clothes (taken 8 days after Easter, but sshhh! don't tell anyone!). Enjoy!!

The Bunny. Yup.

Hanging with my Dad at The Hunt.

Exploring my Easter treats from Grandma Jo.

Now that's a cute bunny in that book! :) I love you Grandma Jo!

And I make a HANDSOME bunny! :)

Playing with my Dad and Sis in our new house, Easter afternoon. LOVE IT!

Daddy is so silly!

Mom thinks I look ridiculously old in this picture!!

:) Just a fun pic. And, oh, see my some of my hair is finnnnnallllly laying down? And is it laying or lying?? I haven't quite learned that....I am only 10 months now you know...

Happy Me! Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. That bunny is pretty scary. I swear it's tongue is pierced.

    ReplyDelete