Sunday, August 1, 2010

More Pics from My First Month

Hello again Everyone!

It's a typical Sunday afternoon in my house (naps and Nascar) so I thought I'd take advantage of the quiet house to share more pictures from my first five weeks. Also, I went to the doctor with my sister this week. I was the only one who got shots - I got my second Hepatitis B shot, which wasn't too bad. I cried just briefly, because I'm such a brave guy. When they weighed me, we found out that I had put on almost 4 pounds (!!!) in my first month. (See, Mom?? That's why I need to eat so often!!) I weighed 11 pounds 5.3 ounces (remember? I was 7 lbs 15 oz when I was born) AND - get this people - I was 22.63 inches long! I was only 21 inches when I was born. So, yes, in just a month I grew over an inch and a half! Whoa!! I'm HUUUUGE! :)

Anyway, here are the fun pics to share...

This first one is from only my 10th day of life, which just happened to be the 4th of July! This was a very mellow day for my family - we did absolutely nothing, except wear 4th of July clothes. :) Which, sometimes, is apparently just how my parents like it. (check out my newborn wrinkles in this picture - awww...)


This next one is me and Daddy, and I'm about 3 weeks old (Mommy says she can't remember - sheesh, she's forgetful...) We're probably watching NASCAR in this picture. :)


Here I am on my one month birthday! (which happened to be my sister's 2nd birthday)

Here are a few others from my one month birthday (again, it was a bit overshadowed by the sister's big day, but you only turn 2 once, I suppose). This first one is of me and Grandpa, chilling at the birthday party.

Next is me and Daddy, again at the birthday party.

Finally, here's me and Grandma Jo, at again - guess where? - the birthday party. :)


And here I am at 5 weeks old. I'm a handsome little devil, huh?


And, just to show you how much I've grown, here's another picture of me on the same baseball, at 9 days old.


And, this last picture is another of me at one month - I'm starting to work on my smiles! They sure do make my parents happy! :)

1 comment: