Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Little About Me, Prebirth and all

Hello my friends.

My name is Sarge. Sarge LaBarge. Well, not for real. I hope to have a more normal name in the next few weeks, but for right now, you can call me Sarge. I live in my Mommy's tummy. I have a Dad and a big sister, who occasionally knocks on our Mom's tummy to say hello to me. My favorite food is cupcakes. My favorite color is "dark," because that's really the only color I've experienced so far, although sometimes the shades of darkness in here DO get a little brighter. I enjoy music (I've been to a Bon Jovi concert, you know), frappes from McDonald's, waking at 6 am, and reading my sister's graffiti that she left in here for me and other possible siblings to enjoy. So, that's a little about me.

Here are a couple of pictures for you to enjoy. The first pictures are of me in my Mom's tummy, about 18 weeks ago, when I was only 20 weeks into this whole growing thing. I had MUCH more room back then than I do now. Now I'm REALLY jammed in here - it's really not that comfortable, but it's still home, for now.

The next few pictures, apparently, are of my NEW home. My parents finished putting things together for me just today. Technically, I haven't seen it yet, but I COULD hear them talking about it, and it sounds nice enough. Definitely seems to be more room to move around than I have right now, which is always good.

So, anyway, enjoy the pictures, and I hope to meet you all really soon! And, I'm also looking forward to having a normal person's name....jeesh....

Talk to ya.
Sarge

My profile. I'm handsome, huh??

Impressive, eh?? Say it. You're jealous.

I'm currently using these feet to tunnel a hole through my Mom's right side. ;)

My new bed. Eventually I hope to upgrade to a queen, but for now I'll take what I can get.

A corner of my room. With some random stuff.

Mom's chair and my sister's bean bag, for reading books and stuff. (Pssstttt....eventually that bean bag will be MINE!! But, don't tell her that....)

Will I be proud to wear this? Is this a good team?? No??? Wha?????
I will need to speak to my father about this...

1 comment:

  1. Sarge,
    My big sister Adele and I can't wait to meet you and learn your real name. Trust me it is better on the outside.
    Robert

    ReplyDelete